Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Why Helloooooo There!

Hey everyone! My name is Cameron McGregor I am one of the Access teachers this year...but I'm a little different! I am an American! Whoo!  I here, in Elista, to help our Access students improve their English and to give them a better understanding of American culture.

But let me tell you a little bit about me! I am 25 years old and I come from Seattle (hint: click Seattle to find out exactly where it is!) in the state of Washington.  I am a student of the University of Washington in Seattle and I studied to be a teacher! I am here, in Elista, on a US Fulbright Grant, which is a US Government grant to have American citizens go abroad and teach English in places where there are very few English speakers.

What do I like to do? Well I like to try and speak Russian (I'm not very good), I like to fish and go camping, I love being by the ocean and I also love to read. I drink lots of coffee and think about food ALL the time!

Okay, well that's all for now, but you'll be hearing more from me on this blog as the year continues! I hope to see your comments!

4 comments:

Valentina said...

The most fascinating post!
I"ll have to learn to write in such a style!

Unknown said...

Hello,Cameron!!

Temir said...

Hello)

it's really cool!

Cam McGregor said...

Haha hola there everyone. I hope that your internet classes have been going swimmingly! It seems as though they have since you all seem quite adept at posting new and amazing blogs!